가장 많이 본 글



3rd session!!




Today is my 3rd session! 



Fitting Room




Before the session.



Sticky Massage



The therapist said my bad habits I had for a long time make my face become harder and larger,
because the blood circulation is not working well. So it has to be released as well. Before having the bone massage, they give me a stomach or back massage. I really like both massages. If you have the stomach massage for 15min, it has the same effect as exercising your stomach for one hour. It's amazing!


After the stomach massage, I got the sticky facial massage which is made of seaweed in vitamin, mineral, and fiber. It's really sticky like caramel. haha It feels good though.

But the Bone massage was still painful..the therapist said when I do it 4-5 times, the pain will be decreased. 











댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기